Initial/ Periodic Exams
– thorough examination of all soft and hard tissues, diet consulting, cancer screens, orthodontic and periodontal evaluation, and check for bruxism/TMJ problems. Prophylaxis – clinical scaling and polishing by a licensed dental hygienist
Radiology – office uses all digital films for any x-rays: bitewings (once a year) detect caries between teeth; panoramic (1 in 3-5 years) full mouth x-ray detects impacted wisdom teeth, cancer massed, various cysts, and missing teeth; periapical (only when needed) identifies periodontal disease and abscessed teeth.
Laser cavity detector – early prevention using laser light beams in which it spots irregularities in a tooth and shows any decayed areas of a tooth on the computer screen.
Fluoride – multiple flavors to choose from, kid friendly.
Mouth/Night (bite) Guards – to prevent sports related mouth injury, treat TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) and bruxism problems, are made in office and completed within 3 days.
Periodontal treatment – gingival curettage, root planning, deep cleaning for minor gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Emergency Treatment – all emergencies are welcome and will try to be seen the same day the patient calls, toothaches, abscesses, broken teeth, sports/accident injuries, lost crowns, and broken dentures.
- Amalgam – a non-toxic alloy metal that offers a stronger fix for larger cavities
- Composite – a tooth colored material used to fix cavities, esthetic.
- Sealants – a protective coating on newly erupted molars in children to prevent future caries.
III. Major Treatment
- Root canals – endodontic treatment of infected/abscessed teeth
- Crowns/Bridges – we offer gold crowns on posterior teeth, porcelain crowns with non-precious metals are matched with the color of your dentation for esthetics, ceramic crowns for a more natural look on anterior teeth, and we use a local lab with quick turnaround (1 week)
- Implant Restorations – patients are first evaluated to determine whether they are good candidate for the procedure, the implant will be placed by a referred surgeon then the patient will return to our office for the final restoration of the implant.
- Extractions – simple extractions of permanent/primary (baby) teeth, surgical extractions of fractured teeth, and extractions of soft tissue impacted wisdom teeth.
- Full/Partial Dentures – replace missing teeth, we use a local lab with quick turnaround (1 week), and same day denture repair on all minor fixes.
- Soft tissue laser treatment – includes removal of fibromas, removal of excess tissue due to medication and/or biopsies, treatment of cold sores, which will alleviate the pain and speed up the healing process.
- Local Anesthetic – commonly used injection for basic/major treatment
- Nitrous Oxide – conscious sedation most known as “laughing gas”, closely monitored, inhaled through a nose mask, patient will not go to sleep and will be able to drive one’s self home after procedures are completed.
- I.V. Sedation – we have a licensed anesthesiologist who comes in office and puts the patient to sleep through an I.V. for dental procedures.
V. Cosmetic Dentistry
- Bonding – an easy fix for minor flaws in the anterior teeth including spacing, cracks, or chipped teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – white ceramic facing which bonds onto the front of anterior teeth for esthetic purposes.
- Bleaching – custom trays that the patient takes homes along with a package of bleaching syringes, use accordingly, trays are made in office and are completed within 3 days; refill bleaching syringes are sold in office as well.
VI. Products available for Purchase
- White Strips – professional strength crest white strips, 4x stronger than the ones sold in stores, use accordingly.
- Spin brushes – clinically proven to clean teeth 20% better than a manual toothbrush
- Clinical Toothpaste – prescription strength fluoride for patients with highly active caries and sensitive teeth, we offer Clinpro 500 or a more generic brand.
- Clinical Rinse/Gel – for patients with gum disease and periodontal issues, we offer PerioMed or OMNI Gel